Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm ready for another job...

So I am officially getting restless at home... I do still have school to do, but with all this time on me hands I can't seem to get a thing done! I have begun the 'thinking' process for starting my graphic design business. I will be building a web page here shortly. I'll let everyone know when it is completed. I am trying to finalize what I should charge for different designs and such. I do have a company name picked out though! It is: Silver Oak Graphic Design. I even have an email address for it! lol Anyway. That is life here. Not horribly exciting. Tata for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leah !! We have figured out how to maneuver in Blog Land. We haven't created our own Blog site yet but wanted you to know that we are anxious to see the website you create for your graphic design business. We miss you and Dave and can't wait to make another trip to Bozeman to see you guys. x0x0x0x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be on repeats on the soap operas or the Bon Bon's have run out
    David,
    Bend,OR

    ReplyDelete