Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Knee Surgery

So here is a picture after my first surgery (before I got the infection in me knee). It looks about the same now, just no more stitches! Yeah!


This is me laid up in bed - Dave got me a cool sippy cup so I could take my pills in the middle of the night without getting up... the thing even has a center that can be frozen! lol

So while I was in for my second surgery to get rid of the infection, a nurse looks at Dave's face and tells him she thinks he has shingles and that he ought to go get it checked out. Since there was a dermatologist next door Dave called them up and was able to get in that day and it turned out that he did have shingles. So we both got our prescriptions and went home to bed! What a decrepit pair we made!



No comments:

Post a Comment